- Data Protection
- Email Newsletter Opt-Out
The Austin Reed Group Limited, whose registered office is at:
Is the data controller of your information. If you have any queries concerning your personal information or our practices, please contact our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 844 800 2977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer Care Team are here to help.
The information we collect:
- Your name
- Delivery address
- Card number and expiry date
- Billing address
- Email address
- Telephone number(s)
- IP address and geographical location
- Browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed
- Information relating to purchases made
- Any other information that you choose to disclose to us from time to time.
We use your information to:
- Enable us to process and fulfill your orders
- Notify you of relevant new or services, special offers, discounts, sales, and other promotional activities
- Improve the function of our website(s)
Transfers to Third Parties
We may transfer your personal information to:
- Any member of the Austin Reed group, which includes Austin Reed, CC and Viyella
- Any future owner (or potential buyer) of the Austin Reed business
- Payment processing and verification providers, such as Datacash and SecureTrading
- Fraud protection and credit reference agencies
- Comply with any of our legal obligations
We will never sell your personal details to third parties for marketing purposes or otherwise, and will not hold your information for longer than strictly necessary.
You personal information is stored securely, subject to a firewall.
- Changes to a European Union directive mean that we are required to ask your permission before storing non-essential cookies on your computer. The following outlines what cookies are, what they do, and how to opt out if you do not wish to use them. By using our site you confirm that you have understood and agreed to these terms.
- The Austin Reed Group is committed to keeping all sensitive and personal information safe and, unless we have your express permission, will never sell, rent or share your information for any purpose, other than to support our business operations or for legal or audit purposes. We do not store personally identifiable information such as your name, address and contact details, nor do we store any payment details.
- A cookie is a small, useful file that contains information about how you use a website. 'Session cookies' are removed when you close your browser, whilst 'persistent cookies' are stored, along with information such as your preferred settings on a website, or items added to your basket on your last visit. Many cookies are essential to the way a website works, providing an easier, more efficient experience.
- Some cookies are strictly necessary to enable services you have specifically requested, such as adding items to a basket for checkout purposes. These are essential session cookies which require no consent, and expire when you close your browser.
- Remembering your preferences on the site, such as location, and items in your basket if you didn't make a purchase
- Offering personalised features, such as suggesting related items whilst you browse the website
- Improving our site by collecting anonymous data on frequently visited pages, click rates and the rate of basket abandonment
- Cookies also help us to administer our websites, such as Epsilon, IgnitionOne, Affiliate Window; Google Analytics, Google Website Optimiser, Invite Media; Right Media, Specific Media and Value Click Media.
- Note that our site uses third-party affiliate marketing and recommendations and review services. Please check these third-party websites for information about their cookies and how these can be disabled.
The following guide outlines how to disable cookies. Please note that, should you choose this option, the site may not display correctly, and you will not be able to make any purchases. Our website uses the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari. If you are unsure of which version you are running, select 'Help' then 'About' in your browser window.
- Select browser menu icon followed by 'Settings'.
- Select 'Show advanced settings' then 'Content Settings' in the 'Privacy' section
- In the 'Cookies' section, you can opt whether to delete, block or allow cookies.
- Select the Firefox icon and then 'Options'
- Select 'Privacy'
- Set 'Firefox Will' to 'Use custom settings for history'
- Opt whether to accept cookies and third-party cookies
- Select the 'Cog' icon and then 'Preferences'
- Select 'Privacy'
- Select whether to accept cookies from sites
- View stored cookies by selecting 'Details'
- We use versions 7, 8 and 9.
- Select 'Privacy'
- Select the 'Cog' icon in your browser window, followed by 'Internet Options'
- Select the 'Privacy' tab and drag the scale according to your needs.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites; however, from time to time, we do use banner advertising on our affiliates to showcase products we think may be of interest to you.
Email Newsletter Opt-Out
We aim to bring you only the most relevant products, offers and promotions, but if you find that you no longer want our newsletters, it's easy to unsubscribe. Either:
- Follow the "To unsubscribe from this newsletter please click here" link in our emails, which will direct you to enter 'Unsubscribe' as the subject line of the newly-created 'Unsubscribe' email.
- Email email@example.com and ask to be removed from our mailing list
Changes to this Policy